Friday, May 13, 2022

HQCB Love Theme #3 to show love for a male friend or relative starts 14 May 2022

Heart's Quest Challenge Blog is in search of projects that indicate love for a special guy in your life.

With a grateful heart let's learn more about this new quest.

 HQCB's Love Theme #3 has 2 requirements:

(1) use the word love (another language equivalent or a verb tense like loves, loved, or loving are acceptable)

 AND

(2) a male figure/image (any age of boy/man; can be doing something; can be photo, digital image, stamp, etc.)

Love Theme #3 starts May 14, 2022 and ends on May 27th with times of 12:30am CST/Chicago or 6:30am UK for both dates. If you live in other time zones, please adjust accordingly. I've given you these two to help you figure that out. 

This competition period, the very talented Jeannette Cloyd has agreed to be a Guest Designer. Here is a bit of info about her life and creative endeavors:

Hello. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am to be a guest designer for Becca’s Heart’s Quest Love Theme #3 challenge. First, I’m excited because it allows me to support my friend with her challenge blog. Second, I’m excited about the theme – love and men. What a great way to get me out of my creative box since I rarely make masculine cards. Third (I had to have three; it’s my favorite number), it’s always exciting to take a piece of paper, a stamp or two, and some ink… and see what happens. Most evenings after my son has gone to bed and my husband is lounging in his recliner with a good book, you’ll find me in my Play Room doing just that – playing with paper, stamps, and ink. You’ll find my cards on my blog – cre8tiveplay.com – as well as on Facebook (Jeanette Cloyd) and on Instagram (jeanettecloyd).



Isn't this fantastic for LOVE THEME #3?!!?!!! Such a charming card!!

link for Jeannette's blog posting for details on how she made this card = https://www.cre8tiveplay.com/2022/05/hearts-quest-guest-designer.html


<3  *  <3  *  <3

This is my inspiration project #1 that will be going to my cousin's son who is battling cancer. His cancer diagnosis and birth of his first son/child came about the same time 15 months ago. I want to send this to him to encourage him to grow older with his son and have those times with his little boy on his lap. 

With love card #1=



Credits: Hampton Arts for the stamps; background paper had 4 colors of ink applied with a sponge; image is free and available at Clipart Library website; lime green chevron paper is from The Paper Studio.

Now it's your turn to search your craft supplies and create some paper-crafting love for a special guy. Use the Inlinkz tool address to submit your project(s). Acceptable formats are mentioned in the rules located on this blog's sidebar. There are a wide range. They don't have to be cards. You could do a scrapbook layout, a bookmark, an ATC, etc. 

Link-up your project photo/blog link for Love Theme #3 before May 27th at 12:30am CST

https://fresh.inlinkz.com/p/a678f1a809264998820d6757b3ee80ad

Participants may enter 3 new themed projects per challenge. 

<3  *  <3  *  <3  *  <3  *

With heartfelt appreciation,

Becca S, owner of HQCB and FQCB



No comments:

Post a Comment

HQCB #52 Make Your Own Combo Theme starts 14 April 2024

  Heartfelt Greetings to HQCB  #52 Make Your Combo  Theme Main Post Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #52 theme badge is shown below now with...