Wednesday, April 5, 2023

HQCB Theme #27 REMINDER post that will end on 13 April 2023

 Heartfelt Greetings! The midway point in competition #27 has arrived. 

Heart's Quest Challenge Blog's Mother's Day occasion with heart/love will end at 12:30am CST/Chicago or 6:30am UK on April 13, 2023. 

Theme #27 requires: 

a. first part needs to be Mother's Day occasion image, quote/sentiment

AND

b. second part needs to be heart shape OR the word 'heart' or 'love' 

(it can also be a word variation or another language equivalent such as charity, agape, amore, Coeur, beloved, loving, heartfelt, heartwarming, etc.)

---------------------------------------

For more design inspiration, I've made some tags.

One is for my mom and the other is for my great aunt, who lives across the street from me!

My mom is 83-84 years old and my auntie is a few years older at almost 92!


and


If you haven't participated 3 times, then please start a stash quest and get some Mother's Day occasion projects started!
We accept more than cards--tags, bookmarks, scrapbook layouts, TN pages or spreads, ATCs, etc.

I'm okay with recognizing any mother or mother figure in your life: a new mom, a lady who is a grandma for the 1st time or the 12th time, etc. One of my high school classmates just became a great grandma for the 1st time!! I'm like how can this be! But she started early. :) She's thrilled to be a great grandma and I'm waiting to see her 4 generation snapshots.

Who do you want to craft for with HQCB #27??

Take this link back to the main launch post from March 28 in order to submit your entries:


__________________________________

With a happy heart to share these mom and auntie tags for you:

for HQCB's design team (Diane and Willa Jean), owner Becca S

------------------------------

DT CALL=

I'd love to have another 2 design team members to add to the team. If interested please send an email stating interest to Becca at
questbybecca@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

HQCB #52 Make Your Own Combo Theme starts 14 April 2024

  Heartfelt Greetings to HQCB  #52 Make Your Combo  Theme Main Post Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #52 theme badge is shown below now with...