Friday, May 13, 2022

HQCB Top 3 Picks for Color Heart Theme #3 Using Orange Announcement

Quick post of congratulations to 3 crafters who helped HQCB have some participation!

Top 3 for Color Heart Theme #3 is for the 3 participant artisans!!!


The crafters get Top 3 bragging rights and to post the Color Heart Theme Pursuit Achievers badge on their blogs.

Congrats to:

#1= Deanne Clarke-Saunders/little bit o' paper blog

#2= Margaret A/Granmargaret

#3= Steffi H/flickr entry

Their beautiful cards brought a lot of color to my days! Thank you so very much for your support of HQCB and I truly hope to see more of your projects in upcoming challenges!

 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

HQCB #53 Make Your Own Combo Badge Theme starts 28 April 2024

Heartfelt Greetings to HQCB  #53 Make Your Combo  Theme Main Post Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #53 theme badge is shown below: Theme #53...