Sunday, March 13, 2022

Color Challenge #1 Top 3 Pursuit Achievers Announcement

 HQCB Color Challenge Top 3 Pursuit Achievers Bragging Rights=


With heartfelt gratitude to Karen Letchworth for being my first and only participant in my very first color-based challenge for my new challenge blog Heart's Quest. 


I didn't create any other option for the bragging rights other than top 3 but please copy and paste it to your blog (located at the bottom right corner), Karen L. If you have a problem with the image, let me know. Thanks so much for your support, Karen L!


With a grateful heart,

Becca S, owner HQCB


No comments:

Post a Comment

HQCB #53 Make Your Own Combo Badge Theme starts 28 April 2024

Heartfelt Greetings to HQCB  #53 Make Your Combo  Theme Main Post Heart's Quest Challenge Blog #53 theme badge is shown below: Theme #53...